I work for a small software house. We produce a SaaS (Software as a Service ) TMS ( Transportation Management System ). My boss, Jerry. has asked all members of the dev team to write a paragraph about what we accomplished every day at the end of the day. I can't just do that. I'm forgetful, I don't like to brag. So I plan to track my activities throughout the day and then summarize them at the end of the day. Here goes. Day One: 2019-07-25 9:00 - 9:43 CFC settlement 9:45 - 10:00 Standup meeting. 10:05 AM Starting blogging my daily activities: Working on CFC custom driver settlement. I'm having to relearn how to do this, which is part of why I don't have a completion estimate. I have only done one custom settlement, that was VFJ in October 2018. I'm using VFJs as guide currently. 10:26 AM Amy found a zipcode bug in the Appian import. Looking at that now. 10:34 found a copy/paste typo - uploaded the fix to CFC on Buffalo 10:35 Back to settleme...
Comments
Post a Comment